Friday 7 August 2015

PowerActions Part 2: Installation of PowerActions.

I my case I have used Windows Server 2008r2 Virtual Machine.         

Then I have to install PowerCLI. I went ahead and installed the latest version of PowerCLI.


***Note*** Make sure to run PowerCLI as administrator after it is installed and run:
Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned
If the execution policy is not changed from its default, the PowerCLI Console in the Web Client will not function. /***Note***
Once virtual machine ready (All of my Prerequisites have been satisfied to this point), I’ll go ahead and run the PowerActions executable.




 You can go ahead and use the defaults on this page. Click ‘Next’


Important: On this page you’ll want to add the FQDN of the current machine. In my case, it’s ‘controlcenter.corp.local’.


On this screen, you will need to enter the Lookup Service URL, SSO username, and SSO Password.  The Lookup Service URL will be https://yourvcenter:7444/lookupservice/sdk



Once the installation finishes we’ll be all set.

PowerActions Part 3: PowerActions walk through.

With regards,
Sayed

No comments:

Post a Comment